Sunday, May 24, 2009

ALHAMDULILLH....

alhamdulillah, at last i've finish for my first semester for degree.... now i can relax my mind for 4 month holiday.... heheheh, thank you ALLAH, but still uncomfortable.... cn i get good pointer for this semester??? huhuhu.... only Allah knows rite, just pray for my success yaa...

i want to share wif u guys what happened to me during my final exam for 3 days.... for the first day, i got "cirit-birit n muntah2" on that day.... and continue to the second day.... and the last day, i got very bad headache.... huhhuhu, but only ALLAH knows what the best for his slave rite??....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

u all want to know something? i don't want just to stay at home for 4 month.... it's so bored, i think i want to search some job during my holiday.... at least i can get some money and an experience during i'm working.... heheheheh....

end of this month, my parents want to brings whole family for vacation.... insya-ALLAH, i will share wif u guys the vacation picture.... hehehehe..... for the place, let it be secret first yaaa.... just watch n look.... hehehehe

ok2, that's all for now.... my bed is start calling me.... need to rest.... salam

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
BEAUTIFUL N INTELLIGENT. Design by Wpthemedesigner. Converted To Blogger Template By Anshul Tested by Blogger Templates.